These are the most eco-friendly sunglasses on the planet! They are plant based biodegradable sunglasses made from wheat straw.
Plant based sunglasses
- The plant based frames are made of wheat straw which are the stalks that are left after wheat is harvested. In many countries it is often treated as waste and burned, causing air pollution
- Our UV400 rated Polarized lenses provide full UVA and UVB protection and block out harmful glare from reflective surfaces like water and snow
Incredibly light and comfortable
- Weighing only 20 grams, BioSunnies are one of the very lightest and most comfortable pairs of sunglasses on the market
Practically unbreakable frames
- The wheat straw frame is super flexible and can take all sorts wear and tear!
Style points galore
- You can be eco-friendly and still look awesome! The two are not mutually exclusive!
Say no to wasteful plastic sunglasses
- Instead of buying another pair of overpriced plastic sunglasses, buy yourself a pair of super-affordable BioSunnies which are made from material diverted from the waste stream.
- BioSunnies Classic sunglasses
- Microfibre cleaning cloth
- Flax protective pouch
- Frame width: 143mm
- Arm length: 142mm
- Lens width: 53mm
- Lens height: 43mm
- Bridge width: 19mm
KiTS BioSunnies Classic - Yellow
C$20.00 Regular Price